We have developed various types of web based applications using the tools mentioned below. Our work expands over healthcare, management, finance, social network sites, advertisements etc.
- ASP.NET is a Web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic Web sites, Web applications and Web services .
- ASP.NET takes an object-oriented programming approach to Web page execution.
- PHP is a general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages.
- PHP can be deployed on most Web servers and also as a standalone shell on almost every operating system and platform free of charge.
- PHP is a language for creating interactive web sites and is used on over 3.3 million web sites around the world.
We incorporate features on the websites to facilitate buying and selling products over electronic systems. E-commerce includes technologies like:
- Electronic Fund Transfer
- Supply Chain Management
- Internet Marketing
- Online Transaction Processing
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Inventory Management
- Automated Data Collection Systems etc
We cater to all these applications by using various Open Source e-commerce solutions. A few of the main open source e-commerce solutions are:
Prestashop is a Free Open Source E-commerce solution which supports payment gateways such as Google Checkout, Authorize .net, Skrill, Paypal, Payment Pro etc. Prestashop module can be used for:
- Special deals (price reductions, gift vouchers)
- Featured products on homepage
- Top sellers on homepage
- New items on homepage
- 'Free shipping' offers
- Cross-selling (Accessories)
- Product image zoom
- Order out-of-stock items
Magento is an open source e-commerce application similar to Prestashop. It provides online merchants with unprecedented flexibility and control over the look, content and functionality of their ecommerce store. Few of the features are listed below:
- Marketing Promotions and Tools.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Analytics and Reporting.
- Site Management.
- Catalog Management.
- Catalog Browsing.
- Product Browsing etc.